Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Snowy Escape and Snow Angels?

I recently converted one of the vacation lots on the mountain into a residential lot for my sims (to make it easier to ski/snowboard) but! my sims keep building snowmen and snow angels, and they've really crowded up the outside of the house. Since snow doesn't melt on the mountain (presumably?) is there anyway to get rid of them? A cheat is fine too, I just can't figure out how!
  • Ok, so I found (kind of?) a work around. If you use the terrain tool underneath a snow angel that is atleast mostly on your lot, it will disappear and then you can even out the terrain after. It doesn't work on angels that are only a little bit on your lot, or completely beyond, but this will do for now lol. If anyone has any better ideas though, please add them!
  • I've noticed that too, outside the ski lift. And the sims cannot route across the snow angels, so I wonder what will happen when the ground is full of them. I have no fix yet, I'll update if I find one. I would click Me Too on any bug report made on the issue.
  • I believe with snow men you can smash them and then they'll make a snow mound that your sim can shovel to remove. As for the snow angles I'm not sure. Maybe there is a stomb on option that'll turn it into a snow mound or just get rid of it.