Forum Discussion

6 years ago

So obviously RoM the best Game Pack yet

Hyperbole? Maybe. BUT HOLY HECK THAT TRAILER. THAT WORLD. THE SPELLS. THE OUTFITS. THE BUILD BUY.

September 10th I’m going to be screaming forever in joy as I download this.
    SilentK008
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Don’t know how many times I have seen it.... not enough. I need more!
  • "XxAirixX;c-17207923" wrote:
    Looks like that one lady is the head mistress of a school which would be cool if it was and possibly setting up for University expansion,

I have a feeling she would be included in the game.
    LiELF
    Seasoned Veteran
    It's definitely promising! I'll always love my Vampires, but Realm might soar up to second place for me!
  • I’m not getting my hopes up because it’s a game pack for a reason. Don’t want to see this forum flooded with “that’s it?” after it drops. I’m excited and will enjoy it I’m sure but don’t want to have high expectations about it!
  • "RavenSpit;c-17208235" wrote:
    "elelunicy;c-17208034" wrote:
    The best game pack for me is Spa Day. I don't see Realm of Magic beating it at all.

ROTFL :D

This ????
  • I'm really excited for this, but I reserve my final decision once we've seen more (the livestream, gameplay trailers, etc), GC videos, LPs, and my own personal gameplay.
    janyses
    Seasoned Spectator
    "Simanite;c-17208452" wrote:
    Dine Out and Parenthood and Strangerville say hi.

Love 'em all.
  • "nerdfashion;c-17209404" wrote:
    "PlayerSinger2010;c-17208490" wrote:
    "Simanite;c-17208452" wrote:
    Dine Out and Parenthood and Strangerville say hi.

Dine Out is boring, Parenthood is 3rd after RoM and Vampires and Strangerville was a mistake.

Opinions opinions. And I can hardly put ROM in a rating when it hasn't even come out yet.

Exactly what I was thinking.
    XxAirixX
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "fullspiral;c-17208241" wrote:
    "IceyJ;c-17208239" wrote:
    "AlanSims;c-17208062" wrote:
    I’m not getting my hopes up because it’s a game pack for a reason. Don’t want to see this forum flooded with “that’s it?” after it drops. I’m excited and will enjoy it I’m sure but don’t want to have high expectations about it!

Game packs are the best.

I agree. I've liked pretty much all the game packs better than the actual eps.

I have to agree that the game packs feel more fleshed out since they put their attention on a single focus; but expansions had improved since the first release. I mean Sulani has a lot of room for your sims to wander and and swim, making the world feel bigger and more open. The fame system has improved so it isn't as easy to earn and feels more like real fame, etc....

But game packs have Vampires and I liked Strangerville. I don't hate Dine Out; but they really need to address the fact it takes forever for sims to get their food but it did seem faster since the last patch It call comes down to opinions and what people want in their game and how they use it. Some of my chef sims might want to open up a five star restaurant.