Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Some Likes/Dislikes stuff that need fixing

The following are some stuff I find irritating and tedious (and lowkey bad UX design) about the new Likes and Dislikes system that I think can easily be fixed by the devs (or even modders).

1. Having to go to CAS to change the preferences. Come on, we have popups everywhere. Why not stick to that? Do you want to get rid of 1 dislike? Too bad, here's 30 seconds of paused gameplay.
2. Popup messages for likes/dislikes suggested by the game for a Sim pause the game and get too distracting, especially on large households. I think we can use the notification system for this since it's just a simple yes or no, and we can just totally ignore it. Mundane gameplay features like this don't have to pause the entire game.
3. Randomizer on CAS rolls only one preference per category? Too meh. I'm deep into gameplay, and I like to see what challenges and opportunities this new system can bring. I suggest 1-2 or 2-3 for this.

That's all. What are your thoughts, guys? If there's something you like to add, feel free to leave them below.