Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Spa Employees

I have just built a spa for the first time. I placed two instructor yoga mats, but as far as I have seen, only one yoga instructor shows up and moves between both mats. Is there a limit to how many yoga instructors show up per venue? I'd really love if there could be one yoga instructor for each mat. I also have a few massage chairs (around five or so), and I've only seen one massage therapist show up. Is there a limit to those as well?
    EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace
    It does seem like there can be only 1 yoga instructor.
    When placing many massage tables, the amount of massage therapists doesn't match up (there's always about half). I always see about 1 or 2 reflexologists even when I place many massage chairs for foot and hand massages.
  • from my observations:

There is always only one bartender, so no point making nightclubs with multi-store bars. People should know this by now yet new ones keep being added to the gallery...

Same with DJ's. Don't put an extra DJ booth in unless it's in a sealed off club area. There's always only one DJ.
    There's also always only one gym trainer, yoga teacher and restaurant greeter.

There is never more than two massage therapists, foot / hand therapists, waiters or chefs. No matter how many stations you put in.
  • "Beardedgeek;c-16658948" wrote:
    from my observations:

There is always only one bartender, so no point making nightclubs with multi-store bars. People should know this by now yet new ones keep being added to the gallery...

Same with DJ's. Don't put an extra DJ booth in unless it's in a sealed off club area. There's always only one DJ.
    There's also always only one gym trainer, yoga teacher and restaurant greeter.

There is never more than two massage therapists, foot / hand therapists, waiters or chefs. No matter how many stations you put in.

Thank you for your input :)
  • "EgonVM;c-16656891" wrote:
    It does seem like there can be only 1 yoga instructor.
    When placing many massage tables, the amount of massage therapists doesn't match up (there's always about half). I always see about 1 or 2 reflexologists even when I place many massage chairs for foot and hand massages.

Thank you so much @EgonVM All that info is super helpful :blush:
  • Funny enough if you place down the Maxis-built spa in the Library, all the spa employees show up for each table/massage chair, and they have shifts!
  • "paradiseplanet;c-16658447" wrote:
    Funny enough if you place down the Maxis-built spa in the Library, all the spa employees show up for each table/massage chair, and they have shifts!

Yes, I thought I noticed that as well!