Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Story/gameplay Ideas

I have a family of 4 ( 2 kids and their parents) and they live in yuma heights and I was thinking of things to do but I cant think of things and I need help FYI they are generation 4 and 5 so none of the original townies are alive ( unless you count the beeda's child )
  • What about a photographer who explores and photographs different cities and the Sims who live there? Or an archaeologist who explores Selvadorada? Or someone who gets into Herbalism?

• Do you need help with finding new hobbies, skills and such to your Sims because you already done them all or do you need help with finding new Sims to keep rolling the story progress of your game?
  • Well I have had a cook, an actor, a pianist, and a painter, and a music mixer and I need something else that would be fun
  • "NationalPokedex;c-17604652" wrote:
    What about a photographer who explores and photographs different cities and the Sims who live there? Or an archaeologist who explores Selvadorada? Or someone who gets into Herbalism?

I like that idea about photography but I dont like travelling alot because of loading screens
  • Oh okay. Maybe you could have someone operate a studio out of their home? And they just invite people over to be photographed.
  • "NationalPokedex;c-17604671" wrote:
    Oh okay. Maybe you could have someone operate a studio out of their home? And they just invite people over to be photographed.

I will try that ( I m still open to more ideas though )