Forum Discussion

fruitsbasket100
Rising Adventurer
6 years ago

Strangetown Syndrome?

I've seen a lot of speculation on what the weird affliction is that seems to have infected the gurus. Is it aliens? Witches? Zombie apocalypse? A cult? One thing i've only seen mentioned one other time was a post with an interesting newspaper article from the sims 3 that talks about a plane that was forced to land back in Strangetown due to two passengers showing early signs of something called Strangetown syndrome. If we are right about the next pack being set in Strangetown or having something to do with it, then I think this is our answer. I think all the weirdness is being caused by said Strangetown syndrome and not a new occult at all. What are your thoughts on this?

Also the post was from this thread https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/955677/military-career-witches-or-strangetown/p10 and it was posted by @FreezerBunnyCowplant .
  • "mika;c-16962272" wrote:
    I think its a destination world.

I hope not. I want to be able to live there with my sims.

The pack looks pretty cool. This is the most i've ever been excited for a new game release since Get to work was first announced. I thing the sims team did a really good job advertising this one. Even though I probably won't be getting this one either, (Who knows? Maybe this one will be the one I finally break down and buy.) it really helped me remember why I liked The Sims in the first place. It was really fun to speculate and theorize and I think they should do more things like this in the future.