Forum Discussion

mikamakimon
New Spectator
5 years ago

Sulani Mana Trait

Is it still possible for an adult sim to be rewarded with this trait? I found a thread from several months back that said it was possible, but has it changed since? My sim has been at the top of the conservation career for some time now, and Mua Pelam is in pristine condition. Three times now, he received this judgement from the elementals (below), but he has yet to receive the Sulani Mana trait. I hope someone here in the forum would know? I hope I'm not trying for something that's impossible to achieve.

The judgement he received three times is this: "Few Sims honor the islands of Sulani like Honi. He keeps tradition alive, forming a truly powerful bond with the land itself. Sulani's Elementals find great favor in him"
  • "kusurusu;c-17593585" wrote:
    Roots: x3 career performance/daily task progress (base game careers only)
    Breeze: x2 relationship increase
    Warmth: x2 romantic rel increase

Complete list of elemental related buffs, only first four are considered blessings:
    Sulani's Roots - The essence of Sulani's many roots have strengthened SimFirstName, granting stability and increased performance while at work.
    Sulani's Breeze - SimFirstName's soul has been touched by Sulani's breeze, causing other Sims to notice something special about her/him. It makes her/him so darn likeable!
    Sulani's Warmth - SimFirstName has been temporarily instilled with Sulani's warmth, giving her/him an affinity for matters of love.
    Sulani's Innocence - As an actual child, SimFirstName always finds favor from the Sulani Elementals. Children's souls are like waves, playfully dancing on the shores.
    Making a Difference - Look at how beautiful nature is when it prospers!
    Connection Denied - Does SimFirstName even care about her/his connection to the islands? The Elementals ache in disappointment.
    Sulani's Heartbeat - SimFirstName always feels particularly at home when listening to Island music.
    Included - Imagined me and you
    and you and me.
    The Kava Bowl was full tonight,
    t'was quite a sight.
    We dipped a cup and held it up,
    we drank all night.
    So happy together!
    Old Island Recipe - These ingredients were a gift of sustenance from the islands themselves—the recipe passed down through generations.
    Sulani's Nourishment - The islands nourish SimFirstName with food from their land, connecting them deeper. What a special way to celebrate Sulani's culture.

There's also Island Luck (Not sure if it's Sulani's or Island) and Island Energy.

However, this is a very awesome list!
  • "Calico45;c-17593718" wrote:
    It is a little late, but from what little you have mentioned about your Sim, I could absolutely see one of the major goals being to produce the best heir to guard Sulani. Producing one with an elemental for the traits sounds pretty in character.

I actually want to create a Legacy Family with this goal, but I'm still building stuff and figuring things out. In other news, I managed to gain the spirits approval today before completely restoring Mua Pel'am. Cleaning up Mua Pel'am does grant access to something unique, but that might be more of a Child of the Ocean thing. Now, I just need to wait to summon them again, and I'll let everyone know if there is a way to be gifted the trait.

Getting their approval took me 5 and a half sim weeks, and I did spend a week building a home that meets my sim's needs.

The edit was to correct a typo.
  • As for moving them in, I'm hoping I don't have to because my sim is married with the soulmate aspiration completed.
  • I gained their approval with the last judgement, but they did not give me the Sulani Mana Trait. I summoned them again while I had the moodlet from the judgement, and I did not have any option to get gifted with the trait or "ask for judgement". I'm going to wait a couple sim days, so that I can receive judgement again. Basically, no new judgements with the Sulani's Warmth, Sulani's Breeze, and Sulani's Roots moodlets.

At this point, all three elementals have keys to my residence, and I may end up deleting my partner if I'm left with no other alternatives. I did create a separate save to avoid the relationship rebuilding with his wife.

On the up side, one of the elementals I have the highest relationship with actually has good traits. She has Child of the Ocean, Loner, and Genius.

Since I try not to use cheats to make the game easier and I do not use mods or cc, all of these updates are coming from the game up to date with all the packs including knitting.
  • You can only get Sulani Mana trait by being/descending from a Sulani elemental. And given the requirements I don't think your Sim can become one.
  • So, I've decided to go the invite into household route and have a kid with the trait. I got the relationship high enough.

Given the different threads that have stated that the elementals gift the trait AND the descendants receive the trait, I wanted to experiment and identify for myself what is and isn't true.

As it turns out, the invite into household to have children is the only way. After receiving judgement and being in favor with high relationship, the trait was not gifted to my sim.
  • My biggest problem now is keeping both sims alive. The elemental became mortal with the Hysteria Moodlet, and the Sulani's Breeze is tipping my other sim into hysteria.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,081 PostsLatest Activity: 9 minutes ago