Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Teen Hangout Venue

I would love it if we had a venue just for teens. No one else would be allowed. It’s been a long time since I was a teenager, but it seems like they would enjoy a place to hangout with their friends away from annoying little brothers & sisters and embarrassing, nosy parents & grandparents. A lot trait that could be applied to commercial venues would probably work too.. I know we have a teen neighborhood lot trait but it’s not the same thing.
    Kita5399
    New Spectator
    It would be great to be able to set up venues with similar restrictions as the club system. It would help with so many venue issues, like kids making messes in formal restaurants, pets/strays getting in everywhere, family members crashing your date and talking to your Sims non stop...I could go on and on.
  • Teen-only venues would be cool. Especially if toddlers could turn up with baseball bats to wreck the place and them scarper like fleeing rodents.
    keekee53
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I wanted this too. I thought when they initially created the lot trait for teens it was a teens only venue trait. I recently checked for it and saw it was teen neighborhood. I don't care about teens walking around the neighborhood. I wanted them to have their own hang out spot.
  • Yeh, but we need a proper thing - like an arcade with arcade machines and pool tables, etc.

We simply must have content, not just some teen lot flag - seriously a modder could do a teen-only flag for a lot.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,040 PostsLatest Activity: 6 hours ago