Forum Discussion

• "_Ryan_Ross_666;c-16654553" wrote:
    If you buy the poster of the clown and your sim views it a clown called “tragic clown” will come over and try to cheer you up. It’s a reference to the older sims (it was sims 1 or 2 I forget)

I don't think it works for me atm...
  • "ROMIRE;12575704" wrote:
    "Wilderwolf;12575661" wrote:
    So many of the books are hilarious puns and easter eggs.

• The Little Train that Couldn't
    • The Lord of the Swings
    • Where the Boardwalk Ends
    • A Game of Groans
    • A Game of Musical Chairs: A Song of hot and Cold
    • The Frequently Ending Story
    • The 50 Shades on my Windows
    • The Plunder Games
    • Lucas Dark and the Increasingly Unlikely Series of Coincidences
    • The Bladder Games

My personal favorite isn't an easter egg, just hilarious. 'How to Seriously Injure Someone With This Book'

http://s18.postimg.org/ewaq599vt/09_04_14_8_57_PM.png
    Playing Sims 4 while the Sim plays Sims 3! SimCeption

That looks more like the Sims 2! genius!
  • Can't figure this old title, don't make sense to me along with the conversation. Oh well.
  • what about the Solar Flare lounge? Sounds like its referring to the Maze Runner. And I think Blickblock is basically Tetris.
  • If you buy the poster of the clown and your sim views it a clown called “tragic clown” will come over and try to cheer you up. It’s a reference to the older sims (it was sims 1 or 2 I forget)
  • "_Ryan_Ross_666;c-16654553" wrote:
    If you buy the poster of the clown and your sim views it a clown called “tragic clown” will come over and try to cheer you up. It’s a reference to the older sims (it was sims 1 or 2 I forget)

Thanks for the insight! That said, this thread is super old, so I am going to close it at this point (It's from 2014 and was most recently posted in last year).