Forum Discussion

6 years ago

The next Expansion Pack will probably be..

..University.. You didn’t expect that didn’t you? Just kidding, jokes aside, please don’t click away, I have some really good digging done.. you might want to see this.
Starting off on why I think the next Expansion Pack will be University, is a reason that maybe not many people analyzed or thought of, or maybe some people did but just shrugged it off as a pretty silly reason.
Ever noticed that the expansion packs are in rainbow colors excluding the color yellow?
That’s right, that might have slipped off from you, didn’t it? Take a look yourself, I’ll list it here:

(RED) Cats and Dogs
(ORANGE) Get to Work
(YELLOW) ???
(GREEN) Seasons
(BLUE) City Living
(PURPLE) Get Together

Silly? Isn’t it? What would the color yellow have to do anything with University? I’ll tell you.
When I think of the color yellow, my mind instantly goes to school, university, education.. There are so many yellow things in School/University.
Yellow school walls (outside or inside), notebooks, pencils, crayons, pencil cases, pens, sponge and most importantly school buses.
But why yellow? There are many color variations of the items I just listed, however yellow is the most common and basic one out of them all, which is why the color yellow is associated with University/School often. I am sure I’m not the only one who associates yellow with education and things related to it. Moving on, it is probably the most requested pack besides the ones that were already released and supernatural, which is DEFINITELY not being the next pack, assuming they stick to the rainbow color Expansion Pack theme.
No, no need to waste any time and see if the Rainbow Colored packs were released chronologically or alphabetically, I already did and I can confirm you they’re not, but I still think this is a smart trick of EAxis’, releasing packs in rainbow colors, nice job keeping that hidden for a while, EAxis, but you had to know you can’t keep something hidden forever, someone will actually get the hint at some point. ;)

Moving on, this may seem silly, however.. Terrain manipulation tools may have a really small, distant relation to the next expansion pack, despite it being a highly requested feature.
Why? Universities REALLY resemble greek ruins, mostly because Universities are highly Greek themed. Universities are sometimes built on high ground, resembling greek ruins a lot, although rare it is true.
Yes, silly, however it is a very subtle hint, don’t tell me we haven’t had EXTREMELY subtle hints about seasons before it was released.
Look at most of the buildings the sim gurus made with the terrain tools, they look so much like greek ruins, it is some sort of connection here.

Next thing I will tackle is CARS, they were hinted a lot and the sim gurus even built a garage in the live stream, which I believe will be the next feature added in the next free patch that we were told of. However we were also told that a new game will be coming later this year, do not get too excited as I think it would probably be just a Sims spin-off, I have calculated an estimate of when the next Expansion Pack’s reveal trailer will probably be released. It will be the last thing I talk about on here right after the cars.
So, yes, right, the cars, what do they have to do with any of this? It’s pretty simple, yet another subtle hint, people get their driver’s license usually when they reach university/high school, so.. yeah.. you may already know what I’m talking about here..

So here comes the final part! The estimate!
Drum rolls
Well, this is going to be some silly math, may not exactly be perfect or even nearly close.. but here’s my take on it..
So we start off like this, we have to find out the gaps of at least 4 Expansion Packs.
I started off with the gap from Get Together to City Living: 405 days.
City Living to Cats and Dogs: 342 days.
Cats and Dogs to Seasons: 276 days.
See the pattern? The days keep getting lower and lower, so we have to strike low too.
We’ll do a little more math to find out the difference between the two most recent packs:
342-276=66
Now the most recent pack minus 66.
276-66=210
And there we have it, the estimate of days until the trailer, however we have to see how much time from the Sims 4 Seasons trailer + 210 days.. and see when the trailer probably comes out:
DECEMBER 20, 2018
There it is, the estimate, you’re welcome.. I think..
Now it makes more sense for the “new game” to be released later this year, maybe IT IS actually the Expansion Pack and I was wrong. We’ll see..

So, that’s all I have, add more speculations below and I might add them in here, crediting you and with your permission of course! Please comment what you think!

—Love, Snappi.