Forum Discussion

7 years ago

The Sims 4: Undies Stuff

A laundry stuff pack should mean finally getting those two or three pairs of underwear that men have (and a few more for women) into the washer for that fresh bun smell but then again no new underwear is being added. Even after three years. If CASt was in The Sims 4 it would be more understandable since you could just add your own patterns and whatnot but The Sims 4 has a (EA way or the highway) style when it comes to creativity and I feel like we need more underwear to better customize our Sims sleepwear. I don't understand why we can't have more options with this with laundry day stuff being about washing what you put on but I guess in Sims 4 it's ok to wear the same underwear for years to come! So if we can't get underwear in a laundry day stuff can we please get a The Sims 4: Undies Stuff as the 27th stuff pack for a November 2018 release cause getting endless stuff packs is what The Sims 4 does best. With this new stuff pack the new game play object will not necessarily be about what you can use but what you wear. With that said "The Sims 4: Undies Stuff" will introduce musical underwear that can even play AM/FM radio for that "Good morning backside" feel when your Sims wake up in the morning.
  • "Orchid13;c-16264536" wrote:
    "ChadSims2;c-16264442" wrote:
    Both swimsuits and underwear have been neglected since the games release I really don't know how players can do it without cc.

Pool party SP!!!

I agree OP. We need devs to focus on other clothes categories. Undies are really lacking

Graham talked about once how they considered a pool stuff pack. Sadly he wasn’t kidding.
  • Panty brats?

It would go hand-in-hand with the Social Media career.

Technically, it is Teen-friendly for the game.
    Lonewolf1044
    Seasoned Spectator
    "Beardedgeek;c-16258245" wrote:
    Well some more (except for that one pair) sexy underwear would be nice.
    Also some swimsuits designed for the under 90 yrs old club would be good.

Oh yeah :)
  • "Beardedgeek;c-16258245" wrote:
    Also some swimsuits designed for the under 90 yrs old club would be good.

Haha. Made me laugh. But, so true.

• We do need more undies and swimsuits badly. I’ve taken to using a tank top and undies as swimsuits just for something different.

And we really need undies that hang low enough on the hips that they don’t show when you put leggings on your sim.

I’d also like to see some torn or worn out whit-ey tightys, and boxers and stuff, stained clothes in general. Not all my sim families are happy rich and clean looking. Lol.