Forum Discussion

2 years ago

This "Go to Work After Regaining Passion" thing is ridiculous and impossible.

Okay, so I thought I just had to have my Sim "Regain Passion" at any point before he went to work the next day, right? Wrong. I guess I have to have him "Regain Passion" less than six hours before going to work, so he still has the positive moodlet when he goes to work. In addition to the fact that there's only a ridiculous 50-50 chance that regaining his passion will even work...He has to sleep in between the time he comes home from work and the time he goes to work again. When he wakes up, the Want to "Go to Work After Regaining Passion" is gone, and I can't Regain Passion! And if I do it before he sleeps, the moodlet will be gone by the time he goes to work!

Wants and Fears have been part of this game for a while now. This is getting impossible to deal with. I don't mind having challenges in my game, but this goes beyond "challenging" and it happens way too frequently to be any fun.

I really hope somebody is working on fixing this. Has anyone else had an issue with this fear? I'm near tears at this point.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,044 PostsLatest Activity: 3 minutes ago