Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Those scoundrel pirates!

Talk like a pirate day!

What fun! I choose different options. Experimenting with all of them....

Oops...I accidentally had them make a baby lol(I don't even know which option it was)
This is a young couple still early on in their careers. Not something that I or they had planned. Love that fact. Now I have figure out where to put a baby basinet in a one bedroom lol

Be careful of those pirates.
    moppy14w
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Really?! ROFL :D
    I think I might be glad I deleted that holiday then.
  • Pfffft, that's hilarious.

I personally love talk like a pirate day because it's hilarious to see the sims' voices actually change as they try to fake an accent LOL
  • :D :D :D Talk like a pirate is one of my favorite of the random holidays (save lotto ;) ) but I'm always leery of what I'm clicking, cause I have no idea what pirate talk sounds like. My pirates of the Caribbean speak is not on point.... :D
  • They had their little alien hybrid baby girl named Amaya. It is working out better than expected.

janyses
    Seasoned Spectator
    "Shinzen;c-16665677" wrote:
    Pfffft, that's hilarious.

I personally love talk like a pirate day because it's hilarious to see the sims' voices actually change as they try to fake an accent LOL

Whaaat? How come I didn't know this? I've had this holiday many times now and never noticed their voices.
  • "ChelleJo;c-16665739" wrote:
    :D :D :D Talk like a pirate is one of my favorite of the random holidays (save lotto ;) ) but I'm always leery of what I'm clicking, cause I have no idea what pirate talk sounds like. My pirates of the Caribbean speak is not on point.... :D

This lol. I love the holiday though.