Forum Discussion

WolvesCreek
New Spectator
6 years ago

Tips to make teenagers look more like teenager?

I noticed that unless an adult is around, its very easy to mistake teenagers as adults by appearance.

I remember in the Sims 3 how I would dress my college students in "college" clothes and it really helped (them) look like college kids despite being the "same age" at town adults (if that makes sense, but basically they looked younger based on the clothing and styling I gave them).

So I'm wondering if any of you simmers can give me both fashion and makeup advice to help my teenagers LOOK like teenagers pls.

Be it using in-game assets, ect.

One thing I should mention is my "story" I'm working on basically keeps them as teenagers for a significant amount of time since its based around a high school story/lots, ect. So its another reason I need them to look in character.

I suppose another thing I could do is dress/make the adults look older too now that I think about it...anyway any fashion/makeup tips?

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,034 PostsLatest Activity: 6 years ago