Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Toddler born with elf ears?

Caleb Vatore and Summer Holiday just had a son who has super pointed ears.. I'm confused because neither of his parents do? I only have mccc and no other mods. Could it be because hes a vampire?

https://i.imgur.com/VOX3wbx.png
    afai1261
    New Spectator
    Caleb's ear preset is a pointed one, it's just been altered so it isn't pointed.
  • Yeah it's just his vampire features. I've have vampire toddles with pointy ears a few times.
  • Aw the only Vamps I have that had babies were some user made ones. I have never had Lilith or Caleb mate with anyone yet. Caleb came close with one of my human sims but I removed that save as I had sims I wanted to send to Uni in it - so took it out of my game to wait for Uni. So that explains why my vamps don't have pointy ear kids. The ones I have have normal ears so their kids do too. That little guy though is rather adorable. I wouldn't mind that at all. LOL.
  • "MaggieMarley;c-17122272" wrote:
    As afai pointed out, Caleb has those ears as preset although the sliders are dragged so they aren’t pointy on him. His kids are often born with pointy ears. I like it! If I remember correctly, this also happens with Lilith.

Wow, I had no idea! Interesting! That makes me wonder if that can happen with other features on sims? Like if I choose a preset for lips then tweak it myself can the kids have the preset or the edited version? Or just one or the other?