Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Too much pet waste in vet clinic

In a single shift my vet clinic is literally wall to wall pet waste. It is impossible to keep up the mopping. Is this a bug? have others had this problem? What solution? My 3 vets do nothing to keep clean and the robotic vacuum is way too buggy to address all the pet waste.
  • ive noticed that the maid will come to the vet clinic but so far she has come before the place gets really disgusting. There will be a message that no maid service is needed. I am trying to time her arrival to coincide with the clinic having a lot of puddles and barf. Also I notice that as the vets level up they seem to be more diligent about cleaning. Finally, I gave all vets the neat trait.
    janyses
    Seasoned Spectator
    "SfarinaP;c-16165149" wrote:
    hey guys thanks for the comments. sorry if I offended anyone. I laughed about the retirement home comment. too funny.

Anyway I had a Roomba that I upgraded and still no help. And I tried a dedicated employee that just cleaned still no help. I did notice that sims hired as vets with the neat trait seem to clean more and better. I also used my 3 employees do the checkups and I did only clean up. Still could not keep up with all the waste. I do see others are having a similar problem thanks again for all the input

My employee immediately started cleaning after I scolded him. Be sure to praise his work afterwards to prevent morale from dropping too low.
    I say ignore the mess and clean everything up after closing. Even better, hire a maid to come clean the lot.
  • I've tried creating a "club" of cleaners. LOL It helps until they get distracted by things (TVs, Pets, etc.)
    shellbeme
    Seasoned Novice
    I had one of the vacuums and an employee who was set just to clean, it took care of things most of the time-but there were occasions that it was still a bit too much.
  • "Parvati;c-16821461" wrote:
    OK so where do you get a roomba? I can't find it anywhere.
    Thanks

Under Misc Electronics