Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Too much serenading

Is this just my game or there's a little too much serenading lately? I think it's the only thing that my Sims with romantic relationship could do. At first that was sweet, but now it becomes annoying when one of Sims is constantly flirty and another one is confident. Maybe it's related to the singing skill? But then on the other hand, my non-played love interest don't always have very high level...
Does anyone find it a little problematic? And is there any way to stop/control that?
  • "MissNightOwl;d-930994" wrote:
    Is this just my game or there's a little too much serenading lately? I think it's the only thing that my Sims with romantic relationship could do. At first that was sweet, but now it becomes annoying when one of Sims is constantly flirty and another one is confident. Maybe it's related to the singing skill? But then on the other hand, my non-played love interest don't always have very high level...
    Does anyone find it a little problematic? And is there any way to stop/control that?

I agree, they sing way too much then I would want them too.
  • Yes, this is annoying. I have a couple who both sings very well, and all they do is serenading to each other. I don't mind it occasionally, but they just do it way too often.
  • "IceyJ;c-16199212" wrote:
    "MissNightOwl;c-16197982" wrote:
    @AshtontoAshton22 @rosemow @IceyJ Thank you for advice! I'll try that mods. I use MCCC but somehow I miss serenading in the options.

The newest version of MCCC has a very different method for disabling autonomy. Instructions here: https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/AutomationScan

That looks pretty awsome. Thanks for sharing!
  • Is there a way to disable serenading without mods? Other than having sims with low singing skills? I cant stand them singing terribly either
  • @seven_seas_of_rai Without mods and turning off the autonomy - I doubt it. The only option left is to try to keep all of your Sims occupied ALL THE TIME, so they have no spare moment to perform autonomous actions.
  • @MissNightOwl i determined that since their vampires with all the perks, they have too much time on their hands (its also super boring to play as a perfect being with no flaws), so i made them human