Forum Discussion

10 years ago

tourists?

I am level 9 in the science in the science career and up till now I have managed to be able to avoid this task at work by just doing the others do get points, but now all my tasks all involving tourists. problem is....I can never find any outside the lab, I have looked everywhere! Does anyone know where they are hiding?
    Dorabella123
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Bubbabooboo5;13689321" wrote:
    ok great thanks!! my sim is very preggers so it might take her some time to waddle there lol

If you turn testingcheats on you can get her to teleport (shift/click the ground). It is essential given the distance at the laboratory I think.
  • As @Figwit says. This is the only time I used teleport in my game. My scientist was also lazy so it used to take him the better part of most of his work day just to walk there and freeze or insult 3 tourists then get back.
    ldm2
    New Spectator
    There's a picnic area some distance away, if you pan out, you can see it between two bug boulders. Tourists can usually be found there.
  • ok great thanks!! my sim is very preggers so it might take her some time to waddle there lol
  • Well my Sims is a vampire so I can’t unless I get the thick skin thing. I also have three girls locked omg my basement so I can feed on them! Dina Caliente,Katrina Caliente, and Summer Holiday.
    EA_Lanna
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
    There are some options shared here to help find tourists so I'll close this thread to limit bumping old thread with necroposts.