Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Turn off fears?

Is there a way to do it? I’m just getting annoyed with them. And it’s weird because I had my teen sim get over her fear of the dark but she still gets the moodlet. I still want the wants though.
  • wylmite 1986 ...No, I did not have any mods when I commented about the glitches but I do have mods now that has helped the game, but still not liking the wants and fears system still as fulfilling the wants only last 2 hours and wanting constantly. Fears, I have a mod to delete them but still can not finish many errands in Cottage Living and Restaurants still have the same glitch that sends my sim back to the table after eating and paying, so he can not explore beyond the lot when visiting a restaurant! Also vampire run doesn't work off lots either after the update back with high school years and that has not been fixed either but 3 new packs has been made since then to buy. I will never buy another pack or extension to this game because Eco pack I had to get rid of out of my game because after months of hard work upgrading all the items on every lot in every world to make everything green, the green rays literally glared out all the background of every lot that was green making the game impossible to play....couldn't see anything in any background! Many people had the same problem and I reported it and read someone just took it out of their sims 4 folder to fix it...I did that and now I have scenery again! It was so upsetting to have this reward after all the work, to have everything glare out so you can't see anything, making the game impossible to play! And, after reading the problems with the new wolf pack, teenage years, and now another new coming, I am so upset they are doing this instead of fixing well known issues that has been going on for months, even years! I have all the packs and extensions except the last 2, now 3 they have made. I will not put anymore money into this game and lost $40 on Eco pack, they would not refund even though they took the pack out themselves and knowing I had and payed for it.... now the game prompts me to but the pack I already bought that they took out! Bummer!