Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Um rainbow and sun over child sims head (never mind!)

So my step daughter came home from school today with a rainbow and sun over her head, i've never seen this before in the game and was utterly confused. I don't know if this has always been in the game and totally looked over it or its never happened to me before but could this be a hint to a future possible seasons pack?? Maybe it was added in the recent patch as a little teaser.
  • "Cookie o' Crumble;15649808" wrote:
    "charlotteprice;15649789" wrote:
    I think you are living in a place with a lot trait. I think its related to "better schools" maybe, but definitely a lot trait.

ohh thank you! that's what it must be, yeah don't think i've used that before :P

If you are living in City Living, you will notice when renting an apartment, that it will say what traits are attached to the apartment you want. Since CL came out, you can add these traits to any building you want, even in the other worlds. Some of them in CL, you cannot change though, but it has slots to allow you to add some to them.
  • I think you are living in a place with a lot trait. I think its related to "good schools" maybe, but definitely a lot trait.

Edit: changed better to good (schools)
  • "charlotteprice;15649789" wrote:
    I think you are living in a place with a lot trait. I think its related to "better schools" maybe, but definitely a lot trait.

ohh thank you! that's what it must be, yeah don't think i've used that before :P
  • This link shows a pic of what you are talking about?
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/905028/rainbow-over-child
  • Hey folks, as this thread was revived after a long time and since I feel there's more to add to this discussion, I'm closing this thread. Cheers! :)