Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Ummm okay???!! Little rant

So I’m seeing everyone posting early access to wedding stories and I’m looking at the Cas objects And I am looking at the Build and buy objects And let me just put this out there I know that this is not an expansion pack but it is a game pack and I was shocked to see what little there is for clothes and hair and shoes honestly I’m looking and I see that we are only getting one top if I’m not mistaken and for build and buy I’m not seeing any beds or anything like that I mean it’s a wedding right? you think you be able to fix up like a honeymoon suit with new beds or something like that you know we would have a new objects.

So I’m not really seeing the new gameplay here of this just feels like something that should have already been in the game that we’re paying to be in the game we don’t really play with weddings that much like once our sims are married we’re married That right there is pretty much the end of the game play.
In my honest opinion my wedding stories should never have been a gameplay my wedding stories should have been an update or should have been in something smaller like a stuff pack this is not something that we’re going to be using all the time I mean unless we’re just gonna marry off the whole town you know.

I’m actually dying to get a pack that is more focussed on giving us lots of gameplay I am bored of the Sims I don’t know if I am the only one but I am bored I don’t know what to do with my sims because there is so much lack of gameplay I get bored even going into the game.