Forum Discussion

meeshwood
New Hotshot
12 days ago

Unpopular opinion- I want another basic world

I love all the worlds from different places and I definitely want to see more of them however, I really want another basic "american" world as well.

I tend to use Willow Creek/New Crest/Eco Lifestyle etc type worlds as my regular gameplay worlds. I have run out of room in them so I need more space.

In my gameplay locations such as Tartosa and Sulani require a vacation/flight and when sims live their they only visit lots in that world.

• I don't want anymore American worlds for The Sims 4, because they're too many of em', OK?

The only favorite thing I'm mostly been dying for is a Caribbean world with beaches. Because we already got Caribbean-inspired CAS and BB items back in August 16th, 2018, but no foods and reggae station.

simmerLella
      New Traveler

Nah, not too many American worlds. I definitely like having more American worlds!

12JEREMIA
        Rising Scout

Well! It's been years since we still didn't have any African or Caribbean worlds since The Sims 4 is still being in-developed. As long as I have to stay strong, here's the story about what I've been think about what's happening very sadly.

12JEREMIA
      Rising Scout

Look y'all! I know what y'all are saying about what I said about how many American worlds we already got for The Sims 4, but look here! I've been a very unhappy simmer most of the vulnerable times since The Sims 4 was released back in 2014, but here's the story before I need to get my radio station wishlist completed.

So back in 2018, we already got some Caribbean CAS and BB items, but no food and reggae station. After the year of 2019 came, I began manifesting Caribbean representation such as a beach world based on the Caribbean islands, reggae station, and some foods. After the first look of Island Living EP, the pack focuses on Hawaiian/Polynesian cultures instead of Caribbean during National Caribbean-American Heritage Month. Before the release of Island Living, the radio station with elements of Hawaiian is called "Island Radio". Reggae has become the most popular music throughout the whole history, and it's been missing in The Sims series since The Sims 3 Island Paradise. Years and months after Island Living was released back in 2019, Poolside Splash Kit was released in September 2023 while Rivieria Retreat Kit was released in May 2024, but still no reggae station not making it over and over again. Back in the days between June and July 2024, no Caribbean representation will never happen this year, because my favorite wishes will never make it. πŸ˜”

Now y'all see simmers! This is why I'll never get my Caribbean representation for The Sims 4 again. I'm sorry simmers. I must say that my wishlist is now incompleted. I'm sorry! 😭

MissNenne
        Seasoned Traveler

Hey don't give up :) You will see now when the team is heading back to pick up where they left off i am sure they look into the request list again :)

• "they only visit lots in that world" That means we ALSO need more Sulani worlds, etc.!

• I really don't want or need more newcrest type worlds at this point so I wish those were separate free downloads we could install/uninstall as we like

if it was like that then it would be fine to add

just never really use the basic worlds myself if I have any more fun options