Forum Discussion

loveinstereo
New Spectator
8 years ago

Vampire CAS glitch?

i'll edit my sim's dark form and save her to my library (with no new vampire features), then when i re-add her to CAS, her dark form has all the cracks and veins on her face. anyone else having this issue?
  • I keep having the bug where one of my vampires has crack/veins in her dark form, despite me editing them away.
    I literally changed the features, clicked save to go back to Manage Households, open CAS again and they were still there!
    It's really annoying, since this particular Sim vampire is meant to be beautiful. (And I personally find the cracks terrifying.)
    It ruins gameplay for me, because this save is part of a story I'm posting here.
  • I have an issue where in the dark for my sims frame is smaller than when in normal. I click the thing to make it identical yet it still doesn't change it.
  • I had issues that pointy ears didn't show in CAS but in live mode they did. I use a mod that doesn't allow dark form as I find it annoying when they change into it and in CAS I combined the forms, and everything seems to work. I use custom teeth, skin details, etc.