Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Vampires / Feeding Questions

I just got this pack last week and have some questions regarding the drinking of plasma.

My first question is, does the vampire have to be friends with a sim before they will give them permission to drink from them? I ask because I started a second save where I created a single female vampire sim, and had her go out hunting at night at the clubs. I had her get romantic and seduce two guys (even had her woohoo them, since that is the fastest way to get the romance bar up). So she ended up having a pretty high romantic relationship with both of these guys (though not high friendship), and both guys turned her down when she asked for permission to drink after woohooing them (of course, I just had her compel them after that...she's not the nicest vampire, lol). The only thing I can think of is it must be tied to the friendship bar, and not the romantic bar, to get permission to drink from other sims?

I also have a question about the "divine drink" moodlet. That vampire took a small drink from three guys that night (two with a romantic relationship, and the last one she just compelled outright), and only one of them gave her the "divine drink" moodlet (the last one, who she had no romance with, go figure).

Also in the save I had already been playing (a baby challenge save), my matriarch sim ended up with a romantic relationship with Caleb (she had twins with him), and built up a friendship only with Vlad. Vlad drank from her one night when visiting, and I switched over to playing him after, and he got the "divine drink" moodlet from drinking from my sim.However, when I had Caleb drink from her (I moved him in temporarily to test this out), he did not get it. I found that interesting because I would have thought the chances of it would be higher if there was a romantic interest there, but it would seem not. I also would have thought that a "tasty" sim would then be tasty to everyone, but apparently not....unless it has to do with Caleb's "guilty drinker" weakness. Do guilty drinkers not get the divine drink moodlet? Or is it that different sims taste "tasty" depending on the vampire?