Forum Discussion

Reddestiny921
Seasoned Veteran
2 years ago

Wait, tell me I'm not the only unobservant one (Eco Lifestyle)

How long has this been an apartment?? okay I mean obviously since the game came out but I mean...I thought this world only came with one, I have never been here or played in this building. I can't remember if I've ever seen it in a lets play, maybe
https://i.imgur.com/zklIeMch.png
https://i.imgur.com/p5DLWB7h.png

I mean...yeah I don't know.
    SEREFRAS
    Seasoned Veteran
    I knew about the new apartments in Evergreen Harbor back in 2019. However, I forgot about them in 2020 to today.
    SheriSim
    Rising Hotshot
    The first thing I always look at in a pack is the town and each of the lots.
    SilentK008
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I like having apartments, sometimes I just don't want to design a lot.
  • That's the first thing I did as soon as I got Eco Lifestyle lol. I've had two (different saves) Sims live in that building, really love the apartment on the right.
  • I havent seen the sunflower street or the littke graveyard, I'll never know exactly how many hours I played with so much offline play but it is amazing what I don't know about it feels lol. So pretty in both places though.
    bshag4lv
    Seasoned Adventurer
    I love Evergreen Harbor, also my favorite pack. <3

Funny thing, I really do not like renovating the apts in San Mushino, but love to in EH. Probably because they so much TLC.

I had a sim in the civil engineer career and it was amazing! She just sucked that smog right out of town with the vacuum and then is when I started noticing the town changing for the better. Trash and garbage disappeared, grass and trees appeared, but I never saw that beautiful street before...very nice.

Edit to ask, hey Lenny, what part of RoM did you find that little graveyard? Great find!
  • @Lenny_Ogg @bshag4lv Yes <3 Everyone hates on the NAPs, but it's the Green Initiatives and Modern Development NAPs that cause those beautiful changes to the world!
  • Haha, I occasionally discover stuff that I've had in my game for ages, too :) Guess it's part of being a simmer, there's just too much to know everything... And, I'm still planning to go to Sixam for the first time...