Forum Discussion

Jamii93x
Seasoned Newcomer
12 days ago

We need a hospital and GP expansion pack!

We need a pack or road map where we can visit the hospital or gp office if they become sick not just when having a baby! 

Also have plots to make houses in the same town! This would be amazing and useful for careers..... who else thinks this should be a thing?

• I definitely want to be able to vist the hospital or police station, but honestly I'd be pissed if they released an EP so that we can visit places that came in another EP. That would mean paying another $40 for something that should have already been included. No thanks. I refused to buy the small pets pack because of the fact that it should have come with Cats and Dogs, and I would refuse to buy that too out of pure principle. 

Now a free update, that's something else. Bring it on. 

EgonVM
      Seasoned Ace

Well said. I have the same thoughts.

Yes to Get to Work pack refresh, no to Hospital EP.

• I can see where that would work. A popular Mod from SimRealist offers a physical Medical clinic. I think it would be fun.

Miataplay
      Seasoned Ace

I tried that mod! It was fun but I ended up uninstalling it and just keeping the cc hospitals. It's pretty intense. 🙂

GalacticGal
        Seasoned Ace

Yes, it can be. My Sims were suddenly sick all of the time, including the Toddlers, who couldn't even be treated. 😕 I've also since learned that Private Practice interferes with Road to Fame. Can't have that. Oh, well.