Forum Discussion

4 years ago

What are your thoughts on the complaining?

It might just be me, but is anyone just sick of the complaining that comes out of this forum? Seriously, are you guys actually shocked when we get minuscule gameplay features? I have my own problems with the game (Selling out to Disney? Why!?) but, I'm honestly just grateful we have decent parts of the game. The six different complaint threads for every released pack to date (as well as the base-game) popping up in my feed is exhausting. Maxis is probably trying to please us as best they can, and it's most likely really discouraging to have such vocal negativity around projects they've worked on. Where is the positivity on the main level of the forum?

Feel free to add your piece, or get into a light hearted debate with me on the issue of complaining.

EDIT: Oof. This is difficult to look at. I don't want to bruise my reputation on this forum and don't want others to get into meaningless fights about something that I posted. This was never the intention. All I wanted to do was share my own opinion, and hear others' opinions as well. It seems as though this has become Facebook in a way. A user ((I forget who) said that I should add a question to hopefully make this less of a vent, and more of a public discussion. I think that's a good idea.

So: What do you think of the complaining, negativity, and personal threats to Maxis on the forum?

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,027 PostsLatest Activity: 55 seconds ago