Forum Discussion

graventh8
New Novice
7 years ago

What New Features will there be besides Calendar?

https://i.imgur.com/BlAMdeM.png

I was patiently waiting for the winter and fall blog to see if there's any fun *cough* NEW *cough* gameplay activity but all what's mentioned is a calender and drinking hot coca and inviting guests to a party..i mean WOW I'm really impressed..i mean besides ice skating (which is literally the only new gameplay thing you can do in winter)

I'm sorry I'm really trying hard to find anything interesting to do in fall and winter I'm tired of endless summer and please no, drinking hot chocolate is not a new gameplay, inviting guests is not a new gameplay, you can already do that in game
I want GAMEPLAY please prove me wrong and tell how if there's fun gameplay I don't want to lose hope because seasons is my Fav EPs

I could just forget about deep snow, no hail, no sunburnt or tan if there's actually good gameplay..
EA seems to do what's the easiest less tasking things and recycling ideas and talk about them and promoting them as a new gameplay, like no sorry drinking hot coca is not a new gameplay neither inviting guests to eat in your house
Why EA has to be lazy..why

Changed thread title - EA_Cian