Forum Discussion

moppy14w
Seasoned Newcomer
7 years ago

Where are the Jungle Gyms?

My rambunctious scamp needs to play on a jungle gym while playful. Apparently the monkey bars in the Spice Market don’t cut it. Fair enough. So where did Maxis put Jungle Gyms (on community lots) so that I don’t have to try place one in the apartment or something ridiculous? Thanks and Cheers.
    elliebreton
    Seasoned Veteran
    Is it the pirate ship things with the bars and slides etc? If so, there is one in the little park in Windenburg, one in the park in Oasis Springs. I seem to remember one being in the original Willow Creek park. It's difficult for me to say with confidence as I replaced all these lots with improved versions.
  • The Jungle gyms are the Pirate ship and the Space ship and one or the other can be found in the parks of Willow Creek, Oasis Springs and Windenburg. In addition, there is one in a little park north of the Goths home. It's the one with the large community garden. Also, over by the Archive Library. There is also one in a Magnolia Promenade neighborhood park. There might be one in Newcrest too, I don't remember. Most worlds have at least one somewhere in little neighborhood parks, except Forgotten Hollow. I've never seen one there.
  • "Karababy52;c-16726907" wrote:
    The Jungle gyms are the Pirate ship and the Space ship and one or the other can be found in the parks of Willow Creek, Oasis Springs and Windenburg. In addition, there is one in a little park north of the Goths home. It's the one with the large community garden. Also, over by the Archive Library. There is also one in a Magnolia Promenade neighborhood park. There might be one in Newcrest too, I don't remember. Most worlds have at least one somewhere in little neighborhood parks, except Forgotten Hollow. I've never seen one there.

Yes, there's at least one park in Newcrest that has a jungle gym (the pirate ship IIRC) - it's in the neighbourhood with the river fishing spots.

moppy14w
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Thanks Everyone. I took the family out to the big park in Willow Creek. My scamp not only got the jungle gym, he got across the monkey bars three times for that part of the aspiration also.
    The park is very pretty really, I must try travel with my Sims more..
  • Not sure if it's the same one or not but in Newcrest there's one located by the water on the far left of the map, if you land on the largest lot. There's also one across from all the commercial lots in Oasis Springs.
  • You can use build mode on public areas you could have just placed one.