Forum Discussion

LaBlue0314
New Scout
2 years ago

Where do I go to get help?

Right now I am really not in a very happy mood. I have just spent the past couple of weeks putting all my sims games back on my computer. Everything was working as it should, then all of a sudden this evening things started to go bad, I mean really bad. My games are installed, but the EA launcher is now saying things like shortcut has been moved (when they have not), and saying my games (all of them) are not installed, when they are. I know I am supposed to post this over at the other EA site, but I don't even have a clue on how to find what I am looking for. Any help (a link) would be much appreciated.
  • I just wanted to give an update to any who might come across this post, hopefully, it will save others the trouble that I finally figured out what had happened.  For the longest time, I could not figure out my issue, which had nothing to do with the game itself or EA, but rather the anti-virus program I was using, and still am.  The program went through and found a bunch of files and such, and deleted it without my permission or knowledge, that issue has been since cleared up.

EA_Solaire
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Hey all,

Please utilize Answers HQ for bugs and technical issues. You can use the link above to post your issue.
  • This is the link for the help site. You could start a new thread with your particular issue.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en