Forum Discussion

• There's a terrain paint similar but it's a bit lighter than the actual one outside of the lots.
    SEREFRAS
    Rising Hotshot
    The floor is a terrian build mode that came with Get Together. It's actually one of my faves. ;)
  • "SweetieWright_84;c-18313034" wrote:
    "GalacticGal;c-18312788" wrote:
    I run into a similar problem. If I use a brick stair, I can get kind of close for the walkway, but finding covering for the porch itself, not so much. I never once thought to use the terrain paint on a porch.

NOTE TO SELF: Check out the terrain paints you silly sod. LOL

You can't use terrain paint on porches if the porches are on a foundation. Terrain paints only paint the ground, no floors.

I think there are some floor tiles that were made to match the terrain paints. Such as the grassy terrain
  • "SelinaKyles;c-18313051" wrote:
    "SweetieWright_84;c-18313034" wrote:
    "GalacticGal;c-18312788" wrote:
    I run into a similar problem. If I use a brick stair, I can get kind of close for the walkway, but finding covering for the porch itself, not so much. I never once thought to use the terrain paint on a porch.

NOTE TO SELF: Check out the terrain paints you silly sod. LOL

You can't use terrain paint on porches if the porches are on a foundation. Terrain paints only paint the ground, no floors.

I think there are some floor tiles that were made to match the terrain paints. Such as the grassy terrain

They were but to use actual terrain paint on a porch, you can't use a foundation or a platform. The porch has to be on the ground. That's what I was trying to say.

I wish floors and terrain paints were the same. That way we could have our porches match the terrain. For example, the bricks that came with Realm of Magic would make great terrain paints. You can still use them in landscaping but you can't have curved paths that are actually round. I did make those floors into terrain paints but they're not very good.
  • I know I was trying to find the right shade of grass in Windenburg, but nothing matches one already there, so it is very strange.