Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Why don't we have bunk beds?

I know we had bunk beds in the Sims 3, so why don't we have them in the Sims 4? This is an annoying issue I have had to deal with for a while, I've tried to make some too but they never work.
  • I assume we'll probably see bunk beds return in a UNI type EP/GP. I'm trying to be patient waiting for that because I really want bunk beds back as well. It would be such a space-saver for all my families with multiple children.
  • My assumption is that they may be saving it for a certain pack. Likely an expansion. I’m hoping it’ll come with a university pack since it would be perfect for that.
  • "AfterMidnight;c-16981289" wrote:
    My assumption is that they may be saving it for a certain pack. Likely an expansion. I’m hoping it’ll come with a university pack since it would be perfect for that.

I think so too. Or they might have another type of children's stuff pack.
  • I'd love to see them for sure. Sometimes you have a house that's too small for your kids but your sims can't yet afford to expand or the lot just isn't big enough to do so. Bunk beds would fix that problem and the kids wouldn't have to have bedrooms that are wall to wall with beds.
  • Hopefully it comes with University. I want my parent sims to suffer with 3+ kids living in the tiniest San Myshuno apartment.
  • "Cogshell;c-16983408" wrote:
    Hopefully it comes with University. I want my parent sims to suffer with 3+ kids living in the tiniest San Myshuno apartment.

My RL daughter is actually living that out, currently. 7 children between her and her second husband with a set of TWINS on the way. :open_mouth: All in a three-bedroom apartment. The saving grace is the oldest four spend time with their other parents, so it's not always so crowded. :/
  • Bunkbeds would be nice and helpful, good day everyone! :)
  • I really hope this comes with a pack themed around children/teens to give them more things to do. I would love a playable scout career/activity. I was a boy scout as a young lad and I fondly remember the weekend-long trips out of the town and into nature. Wow, I went off the rails.

But, yes, I would love bunk beds and a double bed with a single bed above it. Also, bikes, skateboards, and such.
  • Hopefully they'll add them at some point, I really want some for my kids. Maybe even toddlers too.

@NoTalent There's a scout after school activity that came with Seasons.