Forum Discussion

Horrorgirl6
Seasoned Hotshot
2 months ago

Why we need bands in the sims 4.

1.It will give our sims an exciting career.

2It would give our sims better fashion

3.Rags to rich storise.

4.My vampire sims oc needs to be in a band.

• 5. I miss the drums.

6. We could have sims singing on microphone and another accompanying on piano and have a real jazz night at the lounge

7. We could have concert venues and charge admission on ticket machines.

Horrorgirl6
      Seasoned Hotshot

There is also several types a bands that can introduce e

Like country

Like pop

Jazz

Rock

Gospel 

Choir 

Orchestra bands 

We could get live gigs and rabbithole gigs.We probably perform In parks or record are self's online for e posture

Maybe a new venue could be concert hall.A place where sims can learn instruments.Watch performance and perform by themselves or a band.

They can also be new dances

cyncie
    Seasoned Veteran

Definitely need bands, and more actual performance opportunities, in general. Between TS3 Late Night and Showtime, we had a lot of creative opportunities for sims.  I really liked taking my solo performers to venues and actually playing a concert or other stage gig, working them up to larger venues, putting together bands that could jam and perform together. If we could get that and fairies in TS4, I’d be a happy player.

Artie_ATH
    Seasoned Novice

I am longing for Bands and Singers quite a long time now.

Look, we already have lounges with entertainers and so on... with a Bands EP / GP we could turn those into concert venues, or at least an Open Stage where musicians can get together (you see what I did here...). Music is such an important part of so many people's lives, it just needs to be added properly. Drums are still missing for example, I remember back then, we used to have those in The Sims 2 and if I remember correctly, Sims were able to make music together. 

Anyways, it would help me a lot to create another part of the stories I am writing. So I really hope EA will add a pack like that very soon.

Horrorgirl6
    Seasoned Hotshot

The world could be a Korean world or maybe base on Nashville Tenesse.

I imagine bands and singers can be a career you can assign yourself and maybe your bands can be a bit like club system. 

The more exposure the more perks you unlock and gain in popularity.

telemwill
      Seasoned Ace

I would love to have a singer career that didn't require a mod. Right now I use Adeepindigo's entertainer career overhaul.

• I never used to be fussed about bands, but the longer it’s been the more I’ve begun to change my mind! I’d love a drum set again and I’d really love to be able to make my sims singers and solo artists. The Get Famous record maker just isn’t the same - I want my sims to be able to perform!