Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Your sim's highest paid salary?

In the sims 4 once you reach level 10 of any career you are still able to get increments with a good job performance. That is a very awesome thing with the careers.

I am really curious to know how big some of you got your sims salaries after level 10.
My maximum as I can recall for one of my sims is around 400 something per hour.

How about you?
  • My doctor sim who had been promoted two or three extra times after reaching level 10, brought home almost 5000 simoleons a day. His retirement pay is more than 1000 a day. I think that's the highest I've gotten.
  • My 2nd Generation legacy founder married Alexander Goth and he was a doctor! He made $5,000 a day after getting him to level 10! Another one of my sims in that legacy (2nd gen founder who married Alexander Goth) made $1000 a hour
  • Nice to see our sims being well paid and unlike past games where there was a cap. That is an improvement

Just wish for more careers now
  • > @halimali1980 said:
    > In the sims 4 once you reach level 10 of any career you are still able to get increments with a good job performance. That is a very awesome thing with the careers.
    >
    > I am really curious to know how big some of you got your sims salaries after level 10.
    > My maximum as I can recall for one of my sims is around 400 something per hour.
    >
    > How about you?

I was actually trying to figure out how high you can go. So I used cheats cheats, and I've gotten my sims to over 2,000 dollars an hour. It's insane. I don't think there is a definite limit to how much your sims can make an hour!
  • I have a sim in the social media career and she makes tons of money with over a million followers. She is at the very top of her career and she continues to make more and more money through raises, every time she hits “excellent” on her career scale she can ask for another raise.
  • My sims Malcolm is at the highest level of the Astronaut career smuggler branch. He gets paid over 4k simoleons a day.
    EA_Rtas
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
    Please don't necropost in old threads. I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now as it has been inactive since last year, If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting