Forum Discussion

mikakala
Seasoned Newcomer
25 days ago

After build/travel glitches

Everytime I exit build/buy mode or get to my destination after traveling, all of the options on the bottom of the screen disappear. i can't select anything, not even with the keyboard shortcuts. Also anytime I have an event or holiday or join my sim at work, the tasks bar in the top left corner is non-existent. Anyone else having this issue? I have deleted the caches, repaired the game in EA, and deleted any broken mods. HELPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

• I have the same problem with the after build/travel glitches my options on the bottom of the screen disappear too can not select anything. it does it Every time I make a new game I have deleted the caches repaired the game in EA deleted my whole mods folders. the after build travel glitches go away where you remove the mod folder. when you put your mods folder back in the glitches come back I notice the glitches after the recent update.

• I had a similar issue, if you have any UI mods, that's probably where the issue comes from. I took mine out of the folder and the issue was fixed. You said you deleted any broken mods but it might be worth looking into it. I hope you manage to fix it! 

About The Sims 4 Mods & Custom Content

Find expert tips, troubleshooting help, tutorials for mods and custom content, and The Sims 4 patch files in our forum.4,712 PostsLatest Activity: 6 hours ago