Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Better Hospital Staff

Ever felt like the staff at the hospital in Get to Work don't really do much to help your active doctors?

I felt they could be better, so I made a mod to tweak their behaviour. It's mostly just for looks and background activity - the nurses and doctors will perform examinations on patients instead of just doing nothing all day (but these don't actually affect your work performance - you must still diagnose and treat patients yourself).

The most experience changing thing I made this mod for was having orderlies automatically admit new patients to beds! This alone just made playing as a doctor way more fun, as I could just focus on curing people and not greeting them at reception.

Download at: Better Hospital Staff
  • Thank you so much! I am currently playing a doctor and the behaviour of her coworkers is really annoying me. So that mod is going to make my game much more enjoyable!
  • There are other similar mods, e. g. by coolspearl at NaughtySimsAsylum that enhance the gameplay at GetoWork hospitals:
    http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php?/topic/12257-doctor-career-reimagined-part-3-npc-staff/

• Staff is not doing their job ? I have most of the people leaving because no one admits them. My Dr is busy delivering babies and tending to sick Sims already there. Wish they would fix this. And no, I won't use mods.

About The Sims 4 Mods & Custom Content

Find expert tips, troubleshooting help, tutorials for mods and custom content, and The Sims 4 patch files in our forum.4,645 PostsLatest Activity: 5 hours ago