Forum Discussion

jasfigs
Seasoned Newcomer
2 months ago

Can we fix this issue !!

My sims game is not loading, when it does, create a sim doesn't work just a white screen. A lot of money and time has gone into this game, it frustrating that this kind of thing keeps happening.

• jasfigs and Lizzychicago  Both of these problems are mostly caused by mods right now.  So please move the Mods folder to the desktop and delete localthumbcache.package, then test.

If that doesn't help, please try playing in a clean user folder.  Move the entire Sims 4 folder out of Documents > Electronic Arts and onto your desktop, and when you launch the game, a clean folder will spawn with no content.  (Your saves and other content will be intact in the folder you moved but temporarily not read by the game.)  Don't add anything to the new folder yet; just start a new save and see whether these issues are still present..

Lizzychicago
      Rising Rookie

Thank you for responding. For me, because they're the ONLY 2 mods I have, it's T.O.O.L. and BBB. When I turn mods off, the world loads no problem. Thank you again for responding!

• My issue so far is that the new world isn't showing up, it's just a white screen.