Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Favorite Build/Buy CC Creators?

Hi!! I just got into Build/Buy CC and I was wondering what are some of your favorite creators?

Thanks!
  • I love IllogicalSims and Severinka. Rather different in their content, but both much appreciated in my builds.
  • Some people like alpha cc, some people like maxis match cc. For me, I like both... it just all depends on the quality of the cc and who the creator is. Here's a list of some of my favourite build/buy cc creators, as far as I'm concerned these people make top quality stuff (alpha and/or maxis match) that always looks great in the game:

Peacemaker
    Wondymoon (TSR and her own blog)
    Severinka (TSR)
    Chicklet (TSR and her Simthing New blog)
    Kardofe (TSR)
    Ung999 (TSR)
    Around The Sims
    Dreamteam Sims
    B5 Studio
    KKB
    MXIMS
    NOVVVAS
    Pinkbox Design (Anye)

suceress
    Seasoned Novice
    I see a lot of the ones I like. Bakie does very cool animated objects and advanced stuff. Uses .rar format since the OP asked about that. I also like stuff Mammut at Blackysims Zoo. There is someone Ingeli I think who does historical/medieval stuff (I need to check the name again). I'm medicated due to tooth ache-- scheduled for a root canal soon. I hope I'm making sense.

I need to look at my CC to see what stuff I have the most of so I can find creator names. I get most of my stuff from MTS and TSR, but I've been finding stuff through Tumblr links from CC finding blogs.