Forum Discussion

Simmerville
Seasoned Ace
4 hours ago

New Toy Blocks for the Occult Toddler

I created some recolors for the BG toy blocks. More variety brings more fun - especially to youngsters raised in a particular way... Instead of seeing a car icon and saying "brum-brum", they can now point at Vlad or the head of an alien and say "uncle!" or on Judith Ward and learn "nice lady!".

Grim reaper, vampires, werewolves, aliens, ghosts  and mermaids will now be happy to know that their toddler's toy includes minimum one symbol related to their own specie. Or maybe your child should simply learn about fascinating creatures like dragons and monsters?

More civilized parents will find a version including portraits of 8 of the most iconic EA celebrities, including Bob Pancakes, Bella Goth and Nancy Landgraab.

Aaand, for those who can not have enough - like my own sims, will enjoy versions where their toddler can "learn" to recognize celebrities, monarchs and high nobility peers of Mazaloom.

2 dark versions (occultism, monsters)
5 colorful versions (celebrities, history)

Available from my downloads page today! This is a bit exclusive - 3 days before it will be mentioned on my blog - haha :)

No RepliesBe the first to reply

About The Sims 4 Mods & Custom Content

Find expert tips, troubleshooting help, tutorials for mods and custom content, and The Sims 4 patch files in our forum.4,705 PostsLatest Activity: 4 hours ago