Forum Discussion

icqpq75bo915
Seasoned Novice
2 months ago

"Game loading is still in progress"

I cannot save or travel because even after waiting over an hour my menu showed: "game loading is in progress". More than half my mods will not load at start-up or at all, and yes I've tried every 'quick fix' posted throughout any online resource available. The game is unplayable. For a multibillion-dollar franchise, I feel we should be getting far better treatment than this. For a game to be completely glitching out in more ways than one is absolutely unacceptable. 

StarEmerald
    Seasoned Newcomer

Do you have the mod snbank and mc command? If you do that's what was causing the problem on mine. I found out that someone else was having the same issue with snbank; so I deleted it and was able to save my game and the game loading in progress went away. 

JoJo72779
      Rising Newcomer

Thank You my game is back to normal now that I’ve deleted the SNB 🙏

leekendra22
        Newcomer

Did that really work. After you delete.  I am trying it now. 

hippieswag1
    Seasoned Newcomer

having the same issue, also no buy or build mode, so annoying, its unplayable at this point

jolson00
    Rising Newcomer

Try disabling all your mods. I've had that happen before after an upgrade and it was one of my mods that was preventing me from traveling. Unfortunately, mods are outside their control, they can't be expected to develop around the different mods in circulation. Hence why mods are use at your own risk.

icqpq75bo915
      Seasoned Novice

I totally get the mods thing! Unfortunately, my game still will not work even after removing mods :(

lisag1820
    Rising Newcomer

Mine is doing the same thing! So annoying wonder if it has anything to do with the update. 

Jocieb16
    Seasoned Newcomer

Mine has been doing the exact same thing from the update and I got rid of both MC command center and SNBank and it still didn't work... Hoping this gets fixed ASAP wanted to see how dynamics worked but not worth it at the moment to uninstall everything especially if it doesn't work.

• I saw this on another post 

https://forums.ea.com/discussions/the-sims-4-technical-issues-en/game-loading-is-in-progress/4943354/replies/4943372