Forum Discussion

Beardedgeek72
New Spectator
7 years ago

MCCC moving settings

Not sure if here ore general discussion is better but here it goes:
With the settings I have in MCCC, the computer fills all houses with 8 sims, no matter what. I am planning on revisiting the settings (ban homeless from moving in, I have it allowed) and manually evict a number of households and then split others apart.
I remember in Sims 3 the equivalent mod checked for beds, and refused to move more Sims in a house than there were beds. Is there a similar option here? I can't find it.
  • Hello
    This question and answer on the MCCC site may help you

How do I prevent homeless Sims from moving into houses?

Several different things you can do, depending on how much control you want.

If you want homeless Sims to leave certain houses always open, you can edit the houses in build/buy mode and set the number of beds under lot info to zero. Sims will not move into houses that the bed-count is set to zero.
    If you want no homeless Sims to move into houses, you can edit the “Open Houses” setting in MC Population in the “Population Settings” section. Setting this number to greater than the current number of open houses will result in no Sims moving into houses. The maximum value is 100 and setting it to that value will definitely result in no moves happening.

https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/help/faq#AutomatedMovein

About The Sims 4 Mods & Custom Content

Find expert tips, troubleshooting help, tutorials for mods and custom content, and The Sims 4 patch files in our forum.4,712 PostsLatest Activity: 11 hours ago