Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Sacrifical Mods

Hey, has anyone else experienced difficulties with Sacrificial's Road to Fame mod? I haven't played the game in a while and needed to get the updated version. I tried downloading it last weekend, but the download failed with a "Network error". I had been able to download another mod from the site just fine, so I thought that maybe it was my internet connection and that I'd try again later.
I just tried to download it and the same error occurred.
  • Sacrificial alluded in his last youtube post that he was no longer creating/updating his mods. I would look on his site for any news.
  • "aaronrulz;c-16827621" wrote:
    Sacrificial alluded in his last youtube post that he was no longer creating/updating his mods. I would look on his site for any news.

On his twitter account he's been talking about updating his mods and making new ones. His account is SacrificialMods
  • "Bananas_45;c-16827976" wrote:
    "aaronrulz;c-16827621" wrote:
    Sacrificial alluded in his last youtube post that he was no longer creating/updating his mods. I would look on his site for any news.

On his twitter account he's been talking about updating his mods and making new ones. His account is SacrificialMods

thanks. Then I have no idea what that video was all about then
  • Hi. I had similar trouble downloading the latest Road to Fame Professional Singing Career mod. I downloaded it (or attempted to at least three or four times with no success). I tried again, and then saw something on the download window that I pressed. Voila the mod continued to download. I've been happily playing with it ever since. Hope this helps.
  • When I get my laptop fixed and I need my memory card! Ugh! My parents won’t be it already! So, then Imma get Sims 4 on it and do mods from SacrificalMods! Imma puke when it happens tho

About The Sims 4 Mods & Custom Content

Find expert tips, troubleshooting help, tutorials for mods and custom content, and The Sims 4 patch files in our forum.4,645 PostsLatest Activity: 8 hours ago