Forum Discussion

bubbladubbla
Seasoned Newcomer
3 days ago

Script call failed

I updated and repaired the game, but when playing with mods on I get the error "script call failed" when placing countertops and couches, all have been deleted from my game. If I shut off custom content it works. 

confusedaali
    Rising Newcomer

For me it was basemental! Must be conflicting with the new update 

Hayleyodd
    Rising Newcomer

Hi how do you update your mods im having an issue right now where I cant place my counter tops it's saying script call failed

• This has been the case since Lovestruck: 3 updates and each one has screwed up my game! It just forced an update last night, and now I can't place anything in build mode - I'm getting an error "Script Call Failed".  Getting tired of these updates lately breaking everything.

• It just forced the update for me last night and it's been glitching, freezing up, responding to mouse clicks, and when I try to place things in build mode I'm getting error "Script Call Failed".  This is the 3rd update in the past couple of months that has caused issues.

psemoda
        Newcomer

I have the same problem with scripts and I updated all mods... Including WW and it's still happening 

About The Sims 4 Mods & Custom Content

Find expert tips, troubleshooting help, tutorials for mods and custom content, and The Sims 4 patch files in our forum.

4,751 PostsLatest Activity: 37 minutes ago