Forum Discussion

5f0d86be63c292a1
Rising Newcomer
3 days ago

Still unable to upload Library to the Gallery.

Hello, I've been using the sims 4 on ps5 and have been having this problem for a month now. Was really hoping this last update would have fixed this issue! It has not. It will not allow me to upload anything to the gallery. Instead it only uploads to the library and now after trying several times it will not even do that and just show a buffering wheel 24/7. There is no way to back out and closing the game is the only option. The only fix I have found in the past month is clearing the cache of uploads/downloads since mine have been error messages for at least 2 years. Not sure what causes that issue either. Clearing that is now doing absolutely nothing so not sure what to do. Really ruins that aspect of the game for me. 

It may be situational. Other things might be going up just fine. Perhaps it's this one lot atm. It's been just sims for me previously. I make only sims and upload them, but have had this problem sporadically.

It's a rental lot size: 40x30 and it has 5 units. I obtained this lot from the gallery and am just uploading a fixed play tested version of the lot. So I'm pretty sure size and amount of decor is not an issue since it was originally from someone's gallery. Please help...

No RepliesBe the first to reply