Forum Discussion

15 days ago

Xbox Sims4

My sims games has always played up but ive manged to play normally with avoiding the issues, now with the reaper event excited to play them as i have never made ambrosia... I log in and i have a pop up to tell me to log into my EA account, this happens often and i ussualy just get rid of it. When i get into game i notice that the pop up isnt on my screen, so i think its off to start with and i open up my current save to play with. I notice that the pop up on the side of the screen isnt even showing up. i exit my save and open up on my computer the Sims 4 webstie to try and figure out why, came to the conclusions i need to log into my EA account which makes total sense. However i have never been able to log into my EA account, i got to send the verification code, email is defiently right, and i have tried multipe different emails and never manged to work. i've been trying for an hour now but once you enter too many different emails it times you out for i think 24hrs so im lost in what to do. This is quite upsetting for conosle plays, i've only ever had one account on my xbox and so i thought it automatically linked to my microsoft account which it did not. I'm bothered by this yes, however i am switching to laptop in the next few weeks but that does mean missing out on the rewards (i think) I have checked every email folder possible

Can anyone please help? I have tried contacting EA help, the haven't gotten back to me and its harder because they dont support console. What do i do?

No RepliesBe the first to reply