Forum Discussion

Elinoee
Seasoned Newcomer
2 months ago

July 23th not available

Hello,

I wanted to update my game yesterday evening but when I launch EA app,no update is available.
I mean that I can launch my game and play, as if this update don't even exist.
The same happens this morning. 
I tried several things: delete "localthumbcache package", clear the cache from EA app, restart my PC, repair my game, but the update still doesn't show.
Do someone have the same problem?

I know it's maybe better not to get the update now with all the bugs,and it's ok because I already can play my game, but I would like to get lovestruck expansion, so yesterday's update is required 🤔

• Repairing your game would have given you the current newest update.  If you want to check your version number, load the game to the Main Menu and look in the lower-right corner of the screen.  The current version is 1.108.318.

• Repairing your game would have given you the current newest update.  If you want to check your version number, load the game to the Main Menu and look in the lower-right corner of the screen.  The current version is 1.108.318.

Elinoee
    Seasoned Newcomer

You're right puzzlezaddict , much thanks! I saw a loading screen saying that the game was repairing but it didn't mention that the newest update was added 😅