Forum Discussion

17 hours ago

Sims 4 Highschool years won't download

I recently bought a new laptop and while installing the Sims 4 the app said something went wrong with my "pre-order" for Highschool years. This is strange, because my old PC could download Highschool without any problems and I've played with it since it came out. I went looking in my orderfile and it indeed says that the order is still "processing". I don't know what to do, since I had this problem before with Get Famous and EA basically forced me to buy it for a second time. Anyone any tips? 

• _Sander_Engelen2  You'll need to contact EA customer support for help.  First, try to find some documentation that you did in fact pay for the pack, and didn't get your money back.  For example, a credit card or PayPal statement would be helpful.  You can upload this when submitting the help request.

I would strongly suggest using live chat rather than email.  If you don't see the option, try this link:

https://help.ea.com/en/help-contact-us/?product=the-sims-3&topic=missing-game&category=manage-my-account&subcategory=find-missing-game

Make sure you're signed into an EA site (this one is fine) before clicking the link and that the location in the lower-right corner of the browser window is set to U.S. or U.K.

_Sander_Engelen2
      Newcomer

Sadly, Paypal doesnt save payments that are over two years old, but I'll try thank  you! 

• Sorry to say, they would not care if you could, at one point on there game launcher it said i no longer owned the game, and they did nothing, i bought it on steam, and had the email and all, after a few months it just fixed it self at some point, but ea support is useless.