Forum Discussion

3 days ago

Ummm... That's not supposed to happen...

Hiya! I've got a small issue in the fact that after this new update every time a pop up from my laptop comes up the area where the pop up was goes really glitchy (if I was being hacked, that's how I ...
    3 days ago

Dead2BeginWith  Please remove your entire Mods folder, and anything inside ConfigOverride, and test.  You don't need to save your progress.

If this doesn't help, please provide a dxdiag.  Hit Windows key-R, enter dxdiag in the run box, wait for the scan to finish, click "Save all information," and save the file to your desktop.  From there, you can attach it to a reply using the camera (Insert Media) icon included with the other formatting buttons.

Please also let me know whether switching to DirectX 9 or 11 mode (whichever you're not using) fixes the issue.  If you can't get far enough to see the graphics options, where DX9 is a check box on some systems, you can force the game to load in either mode through the EA App.  Open your game library, click Sims 4 > Manage > View properties, and enter either -dx9 or -dx11 as a command line argument, whichever one you're testing.