Forum Discussion

j9at1i33a30e
New Novice
2 months ago

Unable to make purchases

I haven’t been able to make any transactions in the game. I keep getting the same error “Transaction in progress - please restart the game to continue the transaction”. The transaction never gets completed. I’ve also reinstalled the game. But I still keep getting the same error.

justbarbo4
    Rising Newcomer

i am having same problem with purchases of gems  takes my money but does not give what i paid for. I went to gem transactions in my account and it wont load at all  Been like this for a while now..... Approx tried 6-8 times now  last one was in twizzle pogo games EA 

EA_Shepard
      Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

justbarbo4 If this is happening that often, you would need to reach out to either support so they can check it, or your bank so that they can see if or why transactions are not going through. Sadly, not something we can check here on the forums.

EA_Shepard
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

That error typically indicates that mobile transactions are still in progress, pending, or waiting for funds to be transferred. That is rarely an actual game issue. I would first check your mobile transactions to see if any are not completed.

Then I would check the bank that your payment method is linked to and check for the same. If you do not see anything listed there as pending or incomplete, set up a case in the game, and the mobile team can check out the logs on their end. 

he only thing they cannot do is see the bank side of transactions. Only pending ones that have not been processed yet.