New Spectator
7 years ago

Waterfront + Update

NEW UPDATE AVAILABLE! :smiley:

So.. What do you guys think so far??
I like it :blush:

Pros

I like...

• the aesthetic and new careers in the Waterfront District!
  • that the Waterfront District was free! (but you still have to unlock the buildings)
  • the new UI of the game. I think it seems a bit more organized and easier to navigate than the previous one
  • that they are rewarding more sim cash for quests :smile:
  • that the storage is slightly more organized (however I still think that it should be separated in categories)
  • Llamazoom is cute and has simple and easy tasks that don't take 10 hours to do

Cons:

• I am not sure how I feel about them removing the daily task + tickets. The daily task was useful for collecting fashion gems.
  • LLamaZoom is cute but I feel like there are not as many rewards as the daily task had
  • I dislike that they increased prices of land expansions and certain furniture and CAS styles, like how the Peacock Pizazz Chair was tickets only, and now it costs 8,990 coins + 5 llama tickets. (Should've used the tickets while I had the chance)
  • I wish that the tickets we had before could've been converted to sim coins or sim cash, since we had a bunch of them from all the events we did.
  • I wish that the cars and the new careers that were added or are coming soon to Sims Mobile could be added to Sims 4 PC (Wellness Guru, Science, Space Explorer, Marine Biologist, Dance Instructor) *nervous laugh*
  • Still no pools or beach :#

Glitches?:

• There is a yellow arrow pointing to the empty corner of the screen, from the previous event
  • Eyebrows were removed from sim after update?
  • The same sim player icons were showing up twice in different slots (but I think it got resolved once it updated)

Write back any feedback (good and/or constructive) you may have about the new update or fun things you have noticed below :smile:

Also, if you have any suggestions for improvements about the overall game, head over to my other post to voice your concerns or share your awesome suggestions!